Home Concession stand schedules Contact information Sponsors Clearance

Westwood-Oakwood Athletic Association


Which certifications are needed?

All prospective volunteers must obtain the following certifications:

• Report of criminal history from the Pennsylvania State Police (PSP); and

• Child Abuse History certification from the Department of Human Services (Child Abuse).

Additionally, a fingerprint based federal criminal history (FBI) submitted through the Pennsylvania State Police or its authorized agent is NOT required as long as:

• The position the volunteer is applying for is an unpaid position; AND

• The volunteer has been a resident of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for the entirety of the previous 10 years.

Volunteers who are not required to obtain the FBI certification because they are applying for an unpaid position and have been a continuous resident of Pennsylvania for the past 10 years must swear or affirm in writing that they are not disqualified from service based upon a conviction of an offense under §6344.